Hornsby Masonic Hall The foundation stone was laid by the Grand
Master M. W. Bro. William Thompson on 12th November, 1919. Lodge Hornsby No 262 was the first lodge to meet here.
Turramurra Masonic Hall The foundation stones were laid by the
Grand Master, M. W. Bro. William Thompson and W. Bro. Charles F. Moore on 14th October, 1922. Lodge Renown No
360 was the first lodge to meet here.
Lodge Hornsby used to meet at Hornsby Masonic Hall before moving to Turramurra in 1989. The opening of the refurbished Turramurra Masonic
Centre took place on 9th September, 1989 when M.W. Bro. Ronald L.H.Johnson unveiled the tablets.