Orphans Lodge No. 761
"Construction of our new Lodge"
This page will be dedicated to the construction of our new lodge hall. As the construction
progresses, we will be publishing additional photos to let our members seen the progress
that is being made. The photo above is the beginning of this historical task. The cottage
selected to be the new lodge hall was the Shipman Cottage that was originally constructed
in approximately 1967. It was named for James E. Shipman who served as Grand Master
in 1942 from Hendersonville, NC.
The first Stated Communication was held in our new Lodge building on October 14th, 2006.
Return to Home Page