1. A desire to want to belong to The International Order of the Rainbow for Girls.
2. If elected to membership promises to adhere to the Supreme Assembly’s Constitution and Statutes, and a cheerful compliance to the By-Laws, Rules, and Regulations of the Assembly to whom she makes the petition.
3. A girl of good moral character.
4. A believer in one true and living God.
5. Is an unmarried girl between the ages of 6 and 11 for Pledge Assembly, 11 and 20 for Rainbow Assembly membership
6.That she is either the daughter or granddaughter of a Master Mason, or a friend of a Rainbow Girl.
7.That she has never petitioned or been rejected for the degrees in any Rainbow Assembly of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls.
8.That she is recommended by two Rainbow girls and be sponsored by either a Master Mason, member of the Order of the Eastern Star, member of the Order of the Amaranth, or a majority Rainbow Girl. This adult will also sign her petition. Upon meeting the above requirements, contact a local Assembly of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls, Masonic Lodge, Order of the Eastern Star, or Order of the Amaranth.
If you don't find one or they don't know of an Assembly locally check our Assemblies Page, or write to: International Order of the Rainbow for Girls Membership Committee 6 North Elk Ave., Dover, NJ 07801. (973) 361- 9191 You may also e-mail us at http://www.NJIORG@hotmail.com we will reply to your request.