The Allan Ogg Stone
The Curling Trophy, a Curling Stone mounted with silver, was presented to the Lodge by Bro. Allan Ogg at the regular meeting held on 26th January 1932. The first Competition took place in the Ice Rink, Crosmyloof on 17 October 1932. The late Bro Ogg presented prizes for the winning rink until the discontinuance of the Competition on the outbreak of war in 1939. The venue in recent years has been Braehead Curling Rink.
Use the links on the left to access the competition calendar.