PM Cordale Brown, 33º
PM Terry Marion
PM William Wilson, 32º
PM James Mitchell, 33º
- 1.Lodge meetings setup should be
completed by 7:45pm SHARP ! The Junior Warden, the
Junior and Senior Stewards, and the Tyler are responsible
- 2.Officers must be in their
stations and ready to work by no later than 7:55pm. The
gavel will sound in the East at 8:00pm SHARP !
- 3.All Officers are expected to
accurately recite their portion of the opening &
closing ceremonies without the use of the rituals.
- 4.It is mandatory that all officers
attend Club meetings, Lodge meetings, School of
Instruction meetings, and council meetings.
- 5.The three main officers are
expected to attend Grand Lodge Schools of Instruction,
Grand Lodge Law Classes, and Grand Lodge Leadership
- 6.An officer willl automatically
forfeit their position if they miss 3 lodge meetings
without notifying the Worshipful Master.
- 7.Everyone is expected to support
the activities of our Lodge, Club, and Grand Lodge.
- 8.All are expected to keep the
Secretary updated on any address and/or telephone number
- 9.The three main officers are
expected to attend Grand Lodge meetings.
All exceptions will
be handled on a case-by-case basis.