A Photographic Tour
Of Hempstead Lodge
The Hempstead Lodge Entered
Apprentice Degree Team
Hempstead Masonic Lodge #749 AF & AM was chartered December 6, 1893. The Lodge moved into the new existing building for the November stated meeting of 1956
THE MOUSE OVER A
PICTURE STOPS MOVEMENT
1. The Hempstead Lodge Building. 2. "Bob" Podvin, Kenneth Harvey and Wife Brenda. 3. Junior Bridges, Jack Pearson, DDGM Brady Elliott, Roy Shields and Ed Locklear. 4. The Master's Station 5. The Senior Warden's Station 6. The Junior Warden's Station 7. From The Northeast Corner. 8. The Dining Room
No © Copyright.
Free To Use.
All material in this site may be used
to educate everyone, Masons and
non-Masons alike about Freemasonry
and for the promotion of Freemasonry.
SEND COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS TO THE
Page Crafted By Corky
The Pine Island Webwright