(Note: The following commitments were made with unanimous consent of the attending Brethren.)
I. ESTABLISH POSITIVE CASH FLOW
A. Establish Budget
1. Secretary and Treasurer to provide information to Officers.
2. WM establish budget committee (WM, SW, JW, SEC, TREAS, SD)
3. Committee to provide proposed budget to incoming WM before end of Nov.
4. Committee to provide proposed budget to Lodge at first meeting in Jan. for approval.
B. Establish Ways and Means Committee
1. Establish fund raisers
2. Provide monthly reports to the Lodge.
II. CREATE A BETTER MASONIC ENVIRONMENT TO INCREASE MEMBERSHIP.
A. Create and maintain Membership/Public Relations Committee
1. Master will establish committee
2. Create information package about St. Andrew’s Lodge
a. Brochure about St. Andrew’s Lodge
(to provide for potential members and
wives). Lodge Secretary will be available to committee for this task.
b. Create information letter to send to potential members.
3. Maintain Web Site.
4. Involve concordant bodies
5. Maintain membership in Renton Chamber of Commerce.
B. Establish a Retention Committee
1. Utilize Rusty Mason Degree
2. Involve every member
a. Internet survey
b. Encourage volunteerism
3. Provide outreach to those Brothers who have not finished Degree work.
4. Evaluate Mentoring (for proper application)
5. Evaluate Fraternalism (for proper application)
III. INCREASE ATTENDANCE AT ALL FUNCTIONS
A. Establish a communications network.
2. Telephone committee
a. Special events
4. Develop Neglay Plan
B. Transportation assistance (Neglay Plan)
C. Social activities
D. Establish a visitation program for the sick and infirm (see Neglay Plan)
E. Visitation program
1. Strengthen relationship with Aviation Lodge
2. Maintain Diamond #83 relationship. (strawberry & spaghetti feeds)
3. Table Lodge
4. Coordinate visitation to other Lodges.
IV. INCREASE VISIBILITY
A. Participate in Parade at
C. Organizational clothing
V. COMMUNITY OUTREACH
A. Kids ID Program
B. Police & Fire Department Recognition
C. School Awards Program
A. Open and Close with proficiency
B. Proficient Degree Work
C. Funeral team
D. Study Club
A. Maintain Lodge Management Proficiency Program
B. Strive for progression of qualified Officers.
VIII. LODGE OFFICERS GUIDE BOOK
Modify and publish duties and responsibilities of St. Andrew’s Officers.
Research and maintain St. Andrew’s traditions.