Assembly History
1956-2016

W. Farmington Assembly #116 IORG was instituted on December 1, 1956
in the W. Farmington High School Gymnasium with 45 members,
and constituted on October 19, 1957.
  Our founder was Mrs. Emma Chapel - Worthy Matron of Alpha Chapter #44 OES. 
Mrs. Chapel was our 1st Mother Advisor.

Our highest record of membership was 98 girls in 1968.
We held a lovely 50th Anniversary Celebration on September 30, 2006.

Our sponsoring body from 1956 to 2008 was
Alpha Chapter #44 OES located in W. Farmington, Ohio.
and from 2009 to 2014 was Clover Chapter #201 OES located in Burton, Ohio.
The assembly is now sponsored by Western Reserve Lodge #507 F&AM.

Past Worthy Advisors Past Mother Advisors Past Special Honors
Past Grand Officers Past Assembly Beaus Awards

 

Adopted Grandparents

*Bessie Mitchell
Ohio OES Home
*Raymond McKillip
Ohio Masonic Home
*Etta Mae Cone
Ohio OES Home
*Florence Hendricks
Ohio OES Home
*Lorena Hookway
Ohio OES Home
*Ormal Garlock
Ohio Masonic Home
*Robert Adair
Triandria Lodge

* = deceased

50th Anniversary 1956 - 2006
Our 50th Anniversary
WF & Visiting Rainbow
PWA/PMA #116
MMM Cake
50th Dinner
Charter Members
Reception Line
WA, GWA, Gr Deputy, SD
History & Memorabilia
Drill Team &
50's Float in the WF Bicentennial Parade


back to homepage

Back to Homepage