ADD US TO YOUR WEBSITE OR MYSPACE! JUST COPY/PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO YOUR SITE
<embed><a href="http://www.mastermason.com/union7/index.html"><img src="http://www.mastermason.com/union7/beta/1.gif" height="100" width="300"></a></embed>
Union Lodge No. 7 A.F.&A.M.
722 1/2 N. Washington St.
P.O. Box 456
Junction City, KS 66441-0456
Bro. Ron McKenzie
Bro. Kyle Gonzalez (webmaster)
Wondering how you can become a part of this wonderful, historic institution? Contrary to popular belief, joining Freemasonry is incredibly easy. Freemasons, although they may speak highly of the organization, do not recruit. YOU HAVE TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST TO A MEMBER, to gain admission. The following explains the petition process:
There are specifications governing the residence of petitioners and each Mason is obliged to pay his share of the dues and assessments levied by his Lodge, but these internal and external qualifications are basic attributes which each petitioner must possess.
THE PETITIONING PROCESS:
1. The interested party requests a petition from a member, or downloads, prints and completes the petition by clicking here
2. Upon completion, petitioner gets two Masons, to recommend/sign the petition. Don't know any Masons? Complete the contact form above, and we will be glad to have someone contact you!
3. Petitioner turns in COMPLETED petition to their nearest Lodge, where during the next Stated Communication, it is presented.
4. An investigation committee is set up, and dispatched to interview potential candidate, and reports back at the following Stated Communication.
5. Upon recommendation from the investigation committee, the Lodge then proceeds to cast a ballot to accept/reject petitioners request, with petitioner being notified of the results in a due and timely manner.
6. If petition is accepted, a date and time for the candidates initiation is set up, and members conduct rehearsals.
7. Candidate is summoned to the Lodge, and is Initiated in Due and Ancient Form!
The Initiation into Freemasonry is a serious, and solemn event. THIS IS NOT A COLLEGE FRATERNITY! There is absolutely NO HAZING/PRANKING.
Once Initiated, you will be set up with a "coach" who will teach you everything you need to know on how you can advance to the next Degrees, eventually culminating into the infamous Third Degree, or Master Mason.
For more information, please feel free to contact us!
© 2010 UNION LODGE #7, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED