oes emblem

Alpha Chapter #44 OES
W. Farmington, Ohio

ohio flag
Alpha Chapter was instituted March 13, 1895,
chartered October 9, 1895,
and held its centennial celebration on May 26, 1995
and merged with Opal #181 Nov. 25, 2008.
This site will be maintained for historical purposes and
to let our former members know of yearly get-togethers.

What is the Order of the Eastern Star?

Links
Photos
Social Club Officers
Calendar
Former Grand Appointments
Past Matrons & Patrons
50 Year Members
Honorary Members

Alpha Chapter was chartered under the Grand Chapter of Ohio, General Grand Chapter.


For more information contact our webmaster at
Webspace graciously donated by mastermason.com
This page last updated: October 28, 2014